Market Report - Richard Williams
July has been a superb month for sales and instructions. We have sold the same amount of property that we were instructed on. This indicates that even after the stamp duty deadline at the end of June, we are still in a ‘sellers’ market.
Our way of doing business has remained popular with sellers who do their homework before instructing their estate agent.
We are local and so have a ‘feel’ for the market, while our marketing attracts many buyers from across the country.
Launch Your Property!
We have continued to see great success selling property with our popular PROPERTY LAUNCH , which attracts the most amount of buyers in the shortest time to your property.
This is combined with superb photography, 3d tours and promotional videos. (We might be biased but check out our work! )
So, if your thinking of selling or if your property isn’t selling, with your present agent, please do contact us to discuss a relaunch of your property. 01432 277734
Richard Williams - Founder of Williams.
Richard Williams - Owner
Here are five reasons why Richard Williams of Williams Estate Agents Hereford, believes that choosing them to sell property in Hereford and the surrounding villages, is the best choice for sellers.
1) Local. We only take on properties for sale in the areas that we know well. Having lived in Herefordshire all his life, Richard and his local team understand the different characteristics in neighbourhoods and are able to match buyers to property in places that are ideal to their work and family. Areas such as Whitecross, Hampton Park, Tupsley, Belmont, Lower Bullinham and the surrounding villages, all have their own unique benefits.
2) Experience. Having been an estate agent for nearly 25 years, Richard has sold property in every area of county. This familiarity means there’s hardly any issue or challenge. This will keep your stress levels down, especially when you trying to organise dates and liase with a solicitor. Its great when we receive repeat business and 5 STAR recommendations.
3) Personal. When clients instruct Williams they are guaranteed that we act for them every step of the way. From the initial accurate valuation, marketing the property, accompanying viewers, negotiating offers, chasing solicitors and everything else along the road to a successful completion We guarantee that we will be on hand to assist in every way possibe. This is one of the reasons our customers consistently award us 5 STARS and comment on us being the Best Estate Agency in Hereford.
4) Communication. Williams have always believed honesty is the best policy. In the long run it is passive agency that damages the vendors chances of getting a successful sale and move. Through regular feedback from viewings, clients get a picture of what potential buyers think about their property and this puts us in a position to act to ensure the best possible price is achieved.
5) Marketing. First impressions are key, and at Williams we have always taken pride in offering the most innovative products to our customers for free! Expert photography, video tours with slow/fast motion effects, floorplans, buyer matching technology, are all on hand for our sellers to use when selling their property in Herefordshire. We also advertise on Rightmove and On The Market. As well as having most enquries coming from our own website www.williamsestateagents.co.uk or our social media accounts. Follow us here for instant property alerts: https://www.facebook.com/WilliamsEstateAgentsHereford
In short, if you’re looking for someone to sell your property who has local expertise, extensive industry knowledge, a personal service and is an honest and open communicator we feel our independent agency could be the best choice for you. 01432 277734
Thanks for reading
HEREFORD HOUSE PRICES
House prices increase by 7.7% over the last 12 months from November, in Herefordshire.
HR2 = +8%
HR1 = +7.8%
HR4 = +7.2%
Although Williams Estate Agents feel house price increases are positive news for home owners, We would prefer to see further increases in the actual amount of properties sold, especially to first time buyers.
We have had a record year for sales agreed similar to 2006 levels.
So it will be interesting to see if this continues in 2021 while helping the right people enter the market.
For a professional valuation contact Williams on 01432 277734
Williams Estate Agents Hereford, are delighted to announce a move of their own, to new premises, in West St, Hereford.
We have chosen a corner office, in this bustling area of the city , which includes a great mix of new businesses, including hair stylists, micro beer breweries and gourmet burger restaurants.
After moving from our old King Street Premises, we are in a much more central spot and near to handy parking for our customers.
If you would like to hear more about how Williams sell property so successfully, contact us on 01432 277734 for a free valuation.