Williams Estate Agents in Malvern are delighted to welcome Sam Preece to the team. Born and bred in the area, Sam is ideally placed to help even more of our customers buy and sell a property in Malvern.
Williams have the perfect mix of selling tools to achieve the best price for our customers. From advertising on the largest websites in the UK, to using expert negotiators to help your move go as smooothly as possible.
If you are thinking of moving, we can provide a no obligation valuation of your property.
We are also offering a superb fee of just 0.75% +vat !!!
Call our valuation line: 0333 20 70 50 7 to book in a time.
Property News in Malvern.
House Price News in Malvern.
The current average value of a property in Malvern is now £306,000 according to latest figures. Thats a 22.47% increase over the last 5 years.
If you are thinking of selling your property in or around Malvern, call Williams Estate Agents and speak to one of our local agents in Malvern for informed advice.
To Sell Your Property in Malvern for just 0.75% +vat , contact us on our free valuation line: 0333 20 70 50 7.
Williams Estate Agents are delighted to have been instructed on this lovely period property in Bartestree, Herefordshire. Call now for more information. Asking Price: £495,000
5 Reasons to use Williams to sell your house in Hereford.
1) We are No Sale No Fee. While purplebricks charge you even when they dotn sell your house. Williams have chosen to be honest. We only get paid when we finish the job for you.
2) We negotiate to achieve the best price for you. This could be as much as £15,000.
3) 100% of our buyers and sellers still visit the office. Be it for i.d. checks, key collection or just a chat about how to buy a house. All these contact points are what provide a genuine service.
4) We are local and know the area. This is invaluable hen discussing your property with buyers who are not sure on where they shoudl be buying a house.
5) We offer superb fee's to suit any service level. Call us today for a no obligation valuation.
Williams Estate Agents in Monmouth are delighted to offer this plot for sale in Duchess Road , Osbaston , Monmouth, NP25 3HT.
A building plot available in a sought-after residential area of the historic town of Monmouth. Planning permission approved for the construction of a detached dwelling. A three bedroom detached home with garden and room for off-road parking. Planning available to view online with application.
For Your Free Property Valuation , Call Williams Estate Agetns Monmouth - 0333 20 70 50 7