Selling your property is about achieving the best price. Not giving it away cheaply.
Online Only Agents like Purplebricks seem to be trading on saving sellers a few hundred ££ on a fee, rather then actually providing a No Sale No Fee performance related fee.
A few years ago full service agents would be found out quickly if they were lazy or had poor staff…in today’s hedge funded world, online only agents are basically misleading everyone and getting away with it..
Advertsing Standards and Which?, even seem confused by the false promises of saving sellers a few quid, while at the same time misleading clients with claims of charging no commission.
Here is what we think.
1) Many online only agents demand Upfront Estate Agency Fees … BEWARE!
2) We could charge in the same way, we simply feel it is unethical.
3) If you are left to do all of the negotiating yourself and not check a buyers background, you could lose £1000’s at this critical time.
4) They don’t do your accompanied viewings. If you work or dont live at the property this could cost you days in missed appointments and re-arranging your schedule.
5) Everybody who has sold a house before, knows that selling is often the easy part. Its keeping it together that’s important.
We simply don’t know how this can be done from a call centre and not a local person who cares about your long term interests.
6) Can you really trust, Trust Pilot reviews? For some reason Purplebricks have started using reviews at the time a client instructs them…yes,,that part of the sale where every one is happy and an agent has just taken a few photos…. our clients review us at the end of the sale not at the start….
If you would like to know more or want to discuss a marketing package that suits you, feel free to call us on 01432 277734