Our top 5 Malvern landmarks for March 2019:
The Hills! Spectacular scenery from Beacon View, the rugged North Hill and the cobbled British Camp.
Malvern Theatre and park! The park is beautifully kept with a small paddling of ducks it’s also worth a look at the Flow Clock on the 2nd floor of the theatre.
The Wells! Scattered around the Malvern area is a collection of wells which draw spring water directly from the hills, Furthermore, during May the wells are traditionally dressed and decorated.
Rose Bank and The Priory! Nestled in Church Street, Great Malvern, The Priory is an ancient landmark which has stood since 1085. Rosebank Gardens are situated further up the hill overlooking the Priory bell tower. The Gardens are beautiful when in flower, they also house two magnificent sculptures created by Walenty Pytel for the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
Morgan Motors! The Morgan motor factory host guided tours of their showrooms and work stations, the factory has been in Malvern since 1910.
Williams Estate Agents in Malvern are delighted to welcome Sam Preece to the team. Born and bred in the area, Sam is ideally placed to help even more of our customers buy and sell a property in Malvern.
Williams have the perfect mix of selling tools to achieve the best price for our customers. From advertising on the largest websites in the UK, to using expert negotiators to help your move go as smooothly as possible.
If you are thinking of moving, we can provide a no obligation valuation of your property.
We are also offering a superb fee of just 0.75% +vat !!!
Call our valuation line: 0333 20 70 50 7 to book in a time.
5 Reasons to use Williams to sell your house in Hereford.
1) We are No Sale No Fee. While purplebricks charge you even when they dotn sell your house. Williams have chosen to be honest. We only get paid when we finish the job for you.
2) We negotiate to achieve the best price for you. This could be as much as £15,000.
3) 100% of our buyers and sellers still visit the office. Be it for i.d. checks, key collection or just a chat about how to buy a house. All these contact points are what provide a genuine service.
4) We are local and know the area. This is invaluable hen discussing your property with buyers who are not sure on where they shoudl be buying a house.
5) We offer superb fee's to suit any service level. Call us today for a no obligation valuation.
Property News in Malvern.
House Price News in Malvern.
The current average value of a property in Malvern is now £306,000 according to latest figures. Thats a 22.47% increase over the last 5 years.
If you are thinking of selling your property in or around Malvern, call Williams Estate Agents and speak to one of our local agents in Malvern for informed advice.
To Sell Your Property in Malvern for just 0.75% +vat , contact us on our free valuation line: 0333 20 70 50 7.
Williams Estate Agents are delighted to have been instructed on this lovely period property in Bartestree, Herefordshire. Call now for more information. Asking Price: £495,000